Full-time position, London based: Does this sound like you?
You are an Economics or Mathematics graduate who wants to help utilities and other regulated clients influence, respond to, and deliver regulatory change. You are interested in influencing policy development, assessing the impact of regulatory change, the transition to Net Zero and technological and social change. You are keen to work as part of an agile team, at high-pace and are looking (and willing) to learn and grow.
If so: apply to join our structured graduate programme tailored to start your career in management consulting.
Who are we?
Complete Strategy is a boutique consulting firm operating in regulated sectors (predominantly power and water), advising UK regulators, companies and investors on strategy and regulatory change. We combine top-tier consulting experience with the flexibility, teamwork and variety.
We want our clients to achieve personal and business success, because we see them as friends and colleagues. We help them find solutions to important problems they cannot solve on their own. We do this by working in partnership, by working together, by providing practical assistance and by applying disciplined and rigorous strategic thinking.
What will you do?
You will be able to develop your consulting and economic regulation skills in a collaborative and supportive environment.
You will build and maintain client relationships and contribute towards the further growth of our business.
You will work with our clients to turn our recommendations into action, working hand-in-hand as part of a mixed Complete.
Strategy-client team on client projects and practice support matters, guided, and coached by our senior team.
- Use your analytical and critical thinking skills to help solve interesting and unstructured client problems.
- Work collaboratively with Complete Strategy and client teams.
- Communicate your findings and conclusions effectively through high quality reports presentations, and data analysis.
- Participate in, and support, effective client meetings and workshops.
- Contribute to proposal material and support client engagement activities.
- Develop your analytical and consulting skill-sets through coaching and formal training.
- Develop and maintain your knowledge of regulated sector developments.
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and applying your insight to produce high quality thought leadership and blogs.
- Opportunities to get involved in the wider activities linked to running and growing the business.
Who are we looking for?
Talented individuals who want to be part of our high performing, growing team.
You will be:
On target for gaining a Bachelors degree, minimum (2:1) or equivalent international degree, in Economics or Mathematics.
And will have:
- The skills to work with people; excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills, including proficient use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- A team focus and experience of working successfully as part of a team and collaborating to share knowledge.
- The ability to think flexibly, an openness to new ideas and change.
- Strong quantitative skills, including advanced use of Microsoft Excel or similar tools for data analysis and modelling.
- An organised and proactive approach to work with a ‘can do’ attitude – willing to roll your sleeves up and work across a range of client projects, working to deadlines.
- An interest and willingness in helping Complete Strategy to grow.
- An ability to travel away from home, at times for several nights a week when required to deliver client work.
What can we offer you?
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, friendly, supportive, and expanding company as you develop as a consultant.
We work collaboratively with our clients and our teams, and you will have the opportunity to use your curiosity, imagination and analytical skills to deliver our client projects and provide insights to our clients. You will learn and grow from working with a talented and experienced team, committed to your development.
You will receive:
- Salary starting from £35,000
- Performance-based bonuses
- 25 days annual leave, alongside 8 public holidays
- Private medical cover
- Income protection insurance
- Salary sacrifice benefits (pension, cycle to work scheme, interest-free season ticket loan)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for this opportunity to email@example.com
If you require reasonable adjustments during the application process, please let us know
Complete Strategy Ltd is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce. We aim for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our clients, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. Our recruitment and working environment are without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex (gender) and sexual orientation.